We all know that health is wealth, so we are going to be giving you 7 tips on how to naturally protect and boost your immune system in order for you to live and enjoy your life in great health.
living the best life also means living a healthy life and Having a good immune system is the key that can help you avoid contracting many illnesses and common colds.
1. Eat Mushrooms and Garlic – Both of these foods offer antibiotic properties that can help improve your immunity against disease.
You can try to add them to every meal in some form. Try cooking up a bunch to have ready to top on everything from toast to salad. Adding Mushrooms and garlic in your diet can really boost your immune system and enhance your daily performance.
2. Eat more vegetables - Boost your liver function by eating more vegetables which will help cleanse your liver so that it can work better to remove toxins. The best way to eat vegetables is to lightly steam them.
3. Improve Your Gut Flora – Adding probiotics to your diet in the form of yogurt or fermented food can help your gut work better. The better your digestion, the healthier you’ll be. The gut flora is very important for proper digestion of all nutrients.
4. Drink Plenty of Water – Food cannot digest, and your body cannot work properly without being fully hydrated. Unfortunately, most of us walk around partially dehydrated because we have learned to turn off our thirst. Drink at least 64 ounces of filtered water a day.
5. Exercise Daily – Even a twenty minute walk each day can boost your immunity. Moving and breathing deeply will help you not only become healthier but feel healthier too. Exercise also helps to properly circulate your blood in your body in order for your organs to function adequately throughout the day.
6. Get Enough Fresh Air and Sunshine – Finding a way to breathe in fresh air and get plenty of sunshine each day is important. Sunshine gives you important vitamin D, and the fresh air will clear your lungs and help you relax.
7. Get Enough Sleep – Most people need between eight and ten hours of sleep each night. The only way to know for sure how much sleep you need is to experiment with bedtimes. Ideally, you should be able to go to bed and fall asleep quickly, and then wake up without the assistance of an alarm at the time you need. Sleep relaxes and recharges the body. And also remember that sleep time is the healing time.
By following these tips every day you’ll boost your immunity and feel better too. Nature always provides a way for you to be at your best if you just know how. You don’t need to ingest chemicals, or do anything unnatural to improve your immune system.